Our Construction client in Katy is looking for a Warehouse Associate to join their team! This position is a long term contract role, with the possibility of going direct and is paying $13/hr.
Monday- Friday// 8:00am-5:00pm
The Warehouseman will be working in the warehouse receiving, packaging, and stocking incoming parts.
- Follows all applicable safety rules while completing all aspects of the position.
- Receives and places into inventory, all incoming building material products.
- Organizes and maintains warehouse for effective and efficient utilization of available storage space while also ensuring that all products can be quickly retrieved for shipment.
- Maintains all products in a quality and marketable condition and keeps accurate inventory records.
- Pulls ordered material from inventory and stages it for placement or delivery vehicles.
- Loads material directly onto customer’s vehicle.
What YOU need to be qualified:
- 1 yr warehouse Cherry Picker!
- Knows and follows all applicable safety rules and procedures.
- Knowledgeable in all applicable building material products and be able to quickly recognize and respond to noticeable quality problems.
- Able to safely and efficiently operate a forklift and be able to handle heavy and awkward loads.
- Knowledgeable in regulations concerning truck weight limits when loading. Able to estimate the weight of forklift loads so that the delivery vehicles are properly loaded and are not overweight.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Associate degree or equivalent from two-year College or technical school preferred.
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.
your application has been submitted