Inventory Control Associates (1st shift)
Our medical device client in North Houston is adding Inventory Control Associates to their team! This is a temp-to-hire opportunity, paying $11.50/Hr. Apply Now!!
- Follow training guidelines set by the Inventory Control Trainer
- Fold boxes to prepare for packaging
- Prepare batteries for disposal
- Sort and count return packages
- Maintain a clean and safe workspace
- Able to navigate through websites as needed
- High School Diploma
- Entry level understanding of Microsoft Office preferred
- Must be able to Multi-task and eager to learn
Send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.
your application has been submitted