Job Title: Data Annotation Judge
Contract Length – 3 months with possibility of extension
Pay Rate: $15.71/HR
In this position you will be building a new shopping experience for real-estate clients. You will use in-house tools to manipulate and annotate images that are used to train computer vision models. You will use visual design software to transform basic outlines to externally published images. An important part of this role is to provide feedback to the engineers and applied scientists about how to improve processes within the ever-growing system. Because of this we need someone who is adaptable to learning program changes and who can thoroughly communicate and convey ideas both orally and in writing. This person will also need to make sure all business targets, lead times and service level agreements (SLAs) are met. This role will also be responsible to help train/coach new Annotator teammates as they onboard into this growing team.
- Proficient with technology and changing user interfaces
- Familiarity with a Mac computer systems
- Has experience with puzzles, video game playing, or light programming
- Ability to work from home in a quiet uninterrupted work space with high speed internet (the computer provided by the company)
- Mature, self-starter who likes problem solving
- Ability to work Tue-Sat shift
- Previous annotation experience is a plus
- Photoshop experience
- Visual background experience
- Familiar with Zendesk or similar ticketing systems
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.
your application has been submitted