Our client in Northwest Houston is looking to add a Material Handler to their team! This is a temp to hire opportunity, working Monday - Friday 8AM - 5PM, paying $14/hr.
- Plan, coordinate, and expedite flow of materials, parts and assemblies within departments in accordance with production and shipping schedules or department supervisor’s priorities.
- Load, unload and move materials within plant to designated work areas, using electrical and gas powered material handling equipment.
- Keep record of material used per allocation of production schedule.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Ability to drive forklift and 2 year warehouse or related experience
- Ability to understand work orders and follow instructions
- Basic computer skills in PC and Windows 95/98
- Able to interpret MRP transactions
- Good basic math skills
Send resumes to Carmen.Silguero@Corestaff.com
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.
your application has been submitted