Light Industrial Warehouse Position
Primary role with our manufacturing company is as a Receiving and Inventory Clerk.
- Review packing list that are attached to packages received from various manufactures to confirm accuracy
- Attach labels corresponding to parts from received packages after the associate purchase orders have been processed
- Stage labeled parts to inventory bin locations or into totes marked with associated order numbers
- Stable 1.5 to 2 years work history
- High School education
- Person must be able to work in a production environment, conforming to safety requirements
- Personally organized – have good housekeeping awareness
- Good self-discipline – can focus on tasks while concentrating on high quality results
- Will be given clear guidance, but must be able to fulfil responsibilities with minimum supervision
- MUST Pass a Background check nd Drug Test
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.
your application has been submitted