Industrial Corporate Recruiter
Are you experienced in recruiting for industrial roles? Do you love to work with candidates? Apply today!
The Corporate Recruiter is responsible for developing partnerships with the internal team of recruiters, to support strategic sourcing efforts, build talent pipelines, and assist with active requisition management. Individuals must have the ability to perform a variety of functional tasks, work within a team environment, and exhibit the ability to develop and manage relationships with HR Business Partners and Hiring Managers.
• Managing active job requisitions within the applicant tracking system
• Developing sourcing strategies for active job requisitions
• Developing pipelines by sourcing and screening both active and passive candidates
• Ensuring candidates are moved quickly through the hiring manager review and interview processes
• Completed BA or BS Degree (Human Resources, Sales, Marketing, or related majors preferred)
• 3+ years of experience within an HR, Talent Acquisition, or Recruiter position
• Experience recruiting on positions within an industrial manufacturing environment (i.e. Operations Management, Maintenance, Engineering, Safety, etc.)
• High degree of flexibility, motivation and ability to competitively drive results.
• Very strong oral and written communication skills.
• High level of proficiency with Microsoft office products
• High level of proficiency using LinkedIn and other media sites to source, pipeline, and contact passive candidates
• Ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to effectively handle multiple requisitions simultaneously
• High degree of organizational ability
• Exceptional quality of work and attention to detail
• Overnight travel up to 0%
• This position is set to be on a contract basis
Leafstone is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.
your application has been submitted