2nd Shift Production Workers- Union Positions
Are you looking to get your foot in a door with a great company where you can increase your pay rate over time? Apply today!
The Role: Provide a variety of service functions including fork truck operation minor stock and storekeeper work, assembly and sub-assembly, pickup and delivery of parts and tools. Some packing and other miscellaneous duties related to the assembly floor and contiguous operations.
Additional Pay Raises to come after start!!!
Essential Duties/Principal Responsibilities:
- Must be alert and exercise some judgment in the performance of assigned duties and provide co-workers with proper service.
- Standard procedures followed in pump assembly to expedite and correct assembly.
- Initiative required to service co-workers and in applying routine procedures in pump assembly.
- Refer all questions to supervisor which do not occur in the normal course of job
Minimum Qualifications: Education, Experience, Skills, Abilities, License/Certification:
- Able to read simple drawings; use scale, gauges and similar measuring instruments. High school diploma or GED
- At least 2 years experience working in a manufacturing environment preferred
We Offer You More Than Just “A Job”
- Professional Development – To advance the capabilities of our people, we offer a wide variety of experiences to support our employees’ professional growth and continuous learning.
- Total Rewards – We offer comprehensive programs for compensation, benefits, recognition, learning and development, work-life integration and corporate citizenship.
- Employee Networks – Our Employee Networks provide a professional, supportive network for employees from diverse backgrounds, including Women’s, LGBT+ and Allies, Veteran’s, People of Color and Allies, Emerging Leaders, and Working Parents Networks.
Leafstone is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.
your application has been submitted