Site Admin and Document Control Assistant
Are you looking to work for a top company that cares about their employees? Apply today!
Coordinates and leads activities of team to ensure full coverage of the all projects by document controllers
• Partners with leadership to ensure consistent document control practices and procedures are used by all document controllers
• Accountable and responsible for all document management aspects of projects
• Understands and instructs project team members on the proper usage of EDMS
• Coordinates with project team to ensure proper usage of EDMS.
• Coordinates with project team to ensure proper storage of deliverable documents and collection of required metadata.
• Supports document management work processes
• Ensures project schedules are met with regard to processing documents
• Understands internal and external deliverable document and metadata requirements
• Possesses technical skills necessary to learn how to effectively use EDMS
• Monitors progress of project handover requirements for hard and soft copy documents upon project completion
• Establishes and maintains a project archiving strategy for hard copy project documents
• Tracks distributions of project related material
• Supports global multi-office execution by maintaining interfaces between DM personnel and project teams in different offices
• Facilitates transfer of data between all EDMS tools
• Provides first line support using EDMS Administration tool
Job Profile Key Skills
• 5+ years experience in Engineering related Document Management
• Ability to effectively manage large and complex projects
• Excellent communication and coordination skills
• Ability to interact effectively with other entities / disciplines / departments
• Strong organizational and people management
• Evaluate difficult issues and ability to implement corrective actions
• ATTN: construction admin experience is required in addition to document control.
Google Suite is a MUST
Degree is not required, but preferred
General construction administrative duties required
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.
your application has been submitted