Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
QC Analyst: Durham, NC
Pay $25/ hour
Position Purpose: Perform & review analysis of in-process, release & stability samples in accordance with cGMP, site & corporate procedures & policies. Transfer of technology & processes in accordance with relevant project plans & timelines.
? Accuracy & Scientific Soundness of Lab Data
? Environmental Compliance
? GMP Compliance of Laboratory
? Maintain testing proficiency for methods
? Timeliness of Lab Results & Investigations
? Analysis of Samples
? Supports Deviations
? Other accountabilities, as assigned
Education: BA/BS in a science or related field of study.
Experience: Minimum of one (1) year of experience in a clinical or industrial/pharmaceutical laboratory.
• Ability to author scientific & technical reports.
• Able to perform routine testing per SOP & GMP standards.
• Basic troubleshooting for laboratory equipment.
• Knowledgeable in GMP & laboratory techniques.
• Must demonstrate attention to detail.
• Strong communication skills (verbal & written).
• Skills or knowledge in the following discipline: Chemistry Analysis of tablets including UPLC and Dissolution.
Organization/Planning: Ability to execute testing according to a structured plan.
Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.