Quality Control Auditor
Temporary Position estimated end date 8/31/2021
The role of the Quality Auditor will be to monitor the quality of PDC activities by:
- Conducting daily assessments/inspections on inbound and outbound processes
- Identifying issues and report out to the management team.
- Ensure that the PDC practices confirm to internal standards and SOPs.
- Providing training to employees as a result of quality audits
- Documenting defects and recommendations for process improvements to ensure quality control
- Resolve quality-related issues in a timely manner
- Preparing and Presenting quality reports as required
- High School Diploma
- Knowledge of warehouse operations (receiving, picking and shipping)
- Proficient with MS Office (Access, Excel)
- Exceptional attention to details
- Advanced organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Hours M-F 9:30am-6pm
- Steel toe shoes required
- Driving Required: yes - Reach Truck / Order Picker
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search