2nd Shift - 2pm - 10pm
Jacket Operator produces "Jackets" of all sizes according to schedule to meet the quality standards.
- Adhere to company "Safety Rules" and Regulations
- Change and set up machine as required
- Change film and scrim as required
- Check adhesive application a the beginning of the shift to confirm it is within specifications
- Stamp date code on each piece as required
- Check the length within the first 10 pieces
- Identify boxes with correct par number and pieces
- Fill the machine report and daily production report accurately
- Clean machine and work area
- Perform routine and minor maintenance
- Must demonstrate ability to run at 100% efficiency within a reasonable time period
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Works under direct supervision and follows written / verbal instructions to accomplish assigned task
- Resolve routine questions and problems, refers complex issues to others
- Demonstrates an awareness of the relative urgency of tasks and responds accordingly
- Answers basic questions following pre-established guidelines and performs routine search
- Be familiar with simple math
- Some Mechanical Inclination
- Ability to communicate with Supervisor and comprehend written and verbal instructions for operation and safety.
- High School Diploma preferred but not required.
Physical Requirements / Working Environment:
Must be able to perform essential responsibilities with or without reasonable accommodations.
Jennie Hager - Onsite Recruiter - Office: 623.478.9824 x 113
8313 W Pierce St. Tolleson, Az 85353
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search