2nd Shift - 2pm to 10pm
Produces Cores of all sizes according to schedule that meet quality standards
- Stamp date code on each core
- Check the length within the first 10 pieces
- Change wire if needed with right size of wire according to company procedure.
- Tape the end of every core to cover the end of wire.
- Make and tape with accurate number of pieces on each box of cores.
- Complete the machine and daily production reports accurately.
- Crush a 25 foot piece of core to approximately a 1 foot with both hands
- Housekeeping and machine maintenance.
- Oher duties.
- Works under direct supervision and follows written / verbal instructions to accomplish assigned tasks.
- Resolves routine questions and problems, refers complex issues to others
- Demonstrates an awareness of the relative urgency of tasks and responds accordingly,
- Must have good math skills
- Must have legible handwriting
- Mechanical inclination is preferred.
- Able to communicate with supervisor both verbally and written is required
- Ability to stand on his/her feet for and extended period of time.
- High School Diploma preferred but not mandatory
Physical Requirements / Working Environment:
- Standing, walking, lifting or carry up to "50lbs.," pushing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, crawling, reaching, handling, holding, grasping, visual hearing, depth perception, color vision. Must be able to perforrn essential responsibilities with or without reasonable accommodations.
Jennie Hager - OnSite Recruiter - Office: 623.478.9824 x113
8313 W Pierce St., Tolleson, Az 85353
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search