JOB TITLE: Warehouse Associate/ Machine Operator
Are you looking for a great company where you can build your career? Do you have warehouse experience? Apply today to this amazing opportunity!
SHIFT: Training on morning shift but the spots are for second shift 2p-1030p.
We could have a potential for some of the 8 spots to be on third shift when we start the shift, hours are 10p to 630a. We haven’t worked less than 50 hours a week in the last 4 months so currently there will be OT until spots are filled
- Works under direction of Shipping Supervisor
- Operate Hogger /Shredder/Unitizer daily as directed by Supervisor.
- Maintain good housekeeping practices.
- Occasionally operate Power Industrial Truck, with various attachments safely while handling product.
- Visually inspect finished product; advise machine operator as needed to improve/maintain quality
- Manipulate manual hand tools
- Lift/carry raw materials and production supplies up to 50 lbs. occasionally.
- Stack and sort dunnage sheets
- Perform machine clean up tasks as assigned by Supervisor
- Perform weekly machine start-up tasks as assigned by Supervisor.
- Report machine and PIT problems as needed.
What you need to succeed:
- Safe Work Practice certification annual training
- Lockout/tagout certification annual training
- Communicate effectively with team members in a noisy work environment
- Read and follow written and verbal job order instructions
- Follow verbal instructions from Supervisors.
- Think and act quickly in fast-paced production environment
- Basic math skills to count production quantities, measure raw materials and finished product
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search