JOB TITLE: Production Associate
Are you looking for a new and exciting career opportunity? Apply today for a chance to grow your production experience!
Normal work hours are 6:00am – 4:30pm Monday through Thursday; four 10-hour shifts.
The Production Associate position is an hourly position, and reports to the Shift Supervisor. The employee works at presses, assist machine operators, removes parts from press, separates parts from scrap, assembles parts, stacks or packages parts and operates equipment.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Follows all plant safety guidelines, practices, and procedures. This includes the proper use of personal protective equipment when required
- Regular attendance is essential
- Works in a team environment ensures helpers understand their role, knows what precautions are necessary and location of emergency stop buttons
- Understands and interprets company work orders and job control procedures
- Works efficiently and accurately to achieve and maintain 100% of goal. Gets or requests materials needed, assembles totes, prepares skids, bags and boxes for packaging
- Packages specific number of parts on skids, in bags, boxes, etc., labels them, stacks bags of parts on racks, or in appropriate packaging and moves totes/skids of parts to a storage area or to the next operation
- Ensures that safety devices are in place and reports any unsafe behavior or situation
- Is aware of activities in working surroundings and is responsible for keeping the area clean, tidy, and safe
- Other tasks as assigned by Leader
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- 3-6 months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search