JOB TITLE: Regional Service Coordinator
If you have strong customer service experience and are looking for an exciting new job opportunity, APPLY TODAY!
The Regional Service Coordinator is responsible for all post-shipment customer service interactions for customers within their assigned territory. The duties associated with post shipment customer service may include order entry and/or set up of customer cases and scheduling of parts and labor associated with the customer’s case. The Regional Service Coordinator is responsible for project management of the customer’s case through satisfactory resolution of the customer’s need.
SPECIFIC DUTIES, ACTIVITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Schedule all technician site visits within territory, including technician travel arrangements.
- Enter post-shipment Service orders into ERP system.
- Order parts and materials for Service orders, and track progress of parts to ensure on-time delivery.
- Make independent decisions regarding project management of all service work or customer issues within assigned territory.
- Discuss and record service issues presented by customers into Salesforce.com cases.
- Suggest, propose, and sell spare parts and PDI Service labor to customers when the opportunity arises.
- Create/Receive purchase orders and approve invoices.
- Issue RMAs to customers and follow RMA process to ensure customer returns are processed appropriately.
- Balance the customer’s needs with availability of PDI resources, and utilize authorized 3rd party contractors when appropriate.
- Manage open cases with a goal of resolving customer’s issues in a timely manner.
- Manage customer expectations with PDI’s ability to respond.
- Communicate with customers on a routine basis to guarantee that customer is always informed on activities.
- Some after-hours response will be required, as PDI supports critical customers and has obligations of response 24/7.
- Travel as needed to (~10%) to meet key customers and build long-term relationships.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or technical program preferred; equivalent years of experience will be considered in lieu of degree;
- Project Management certification helpful, but not required
- Previous Customer Service experience
- Scheduling, Dispatching and Coordinating service work preferred
- Experience with Salesforce.com preferred
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search