JOB TITLE: Temperature Screener
If you have medical experience and customer service experience, this job could be a great fit for you! Apply today!
- Seeking temperature check screeners for our Stevenson, Alabama mill entry health questionnaire/temperature check station.
- The candidates must be dependable and possess solid interpersonal skills as they will frequently interact with employees, visitors and contractors entering the mill.
- A nursing/medical related background is preferred but not required.
- Screeners needed to provide temperature scans via infrared thermometer (no touch) for all parties entering the Mill/Manufacturing environment.
- Will record temperature screening and answers to screening questions.
- The Infection Control Procedure (ICP) will be followed based on answers to questions and/or temperature screened.
- Any person whose temperature reading is at of 100.4 or higher will be asked to return home and given further instructions.
- Medical professional, RN, LPN, Nursing Assistant, EMT, Phlebotomist, Surgical/Ultrasound Technician, medical student.
- Will accept candidates with previous high-level face to face customer service experience with preference given to those with experience in a medical/safety environment.
- All temperature screeners will be provided with a script to follow when addressing employees.
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search