Automation Robotics and Vision Technician
Our client, has a opening for an Automation Robotics and Vision Technician to join their team, salary dependent on experience in Conroe, Texas!
Performs electric and electronic (focused on robotics, artificial vision, automation and CNC) advance maintenance inspections, diagnosis and corrective actions, performing systematic analysis of problems and improvement opportunities and providing support as a technical referent, in a safe and efficient manner according to applicable procedures and best practices, complying with defined quality standards.
- Inspects, diagnoses and performs advanced electric and electronic repairs, replacements and upgrades.
- Follows up repairs ensuring the performed work effectiveness.
- Inspects, diagnosis and improvement of any robot (including end of arm tools), automation and vision equipment according to maintenance plans.
- Coordinates with the production tooling shop the proper mechanical repairs and adjustments needed.
- Makes complex failure analysis, establishing the problems' root causes and taking actions to avoid repetitions.
- Performs reviews of emergency groups' repairs and complex failure analysis.
- Plans subassemblies policies.
- Develops advanced PLC programs and software.
- Interprets electrical drawings.
- Verifies the correct functioning of tools, instruments and accessories checking they fulfill with specifications.
- Completed Engineering Degree or Technical College Degree
- 5 years of experience in the company or 2/3 years operating or maintaining heavy manufacturing steel industrial system, or equivalent and entry level exam approved.
- Advanced Knowledge of instrumentation systems
- Advanced Knowledge of PLCs (Programmable Logic controllers - Allen Bradly)
- Advanced Knowledge of AC motor systems
- Knowledge of Robotic Systems (ABB)
- Knowledge of CNC Controllers (Fanuc)
- Knowledge of power distribution and motor control systems (high & medium Voltage)
- Knowledge of equipment inspection techniques
- Knowledge of predictive maintenance
- Knowledge of mechanical & transmission equipment preferred
- Knowledge of lubrication theory and systems preferred
- Knowledge of hydraulic equipment preferred
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search