JOB TITLE: Customer Service Associate
Seeking candidates with custome service experience looking for an exciting career opportunity. Apply today!
- Provide high-level telephone and e-support on company suite of products and services including but not limited to The Wall Street Journal, Barron’s and MarketWatch by answering our customer queries concerning delivery, billing/account administration, pricing, content, technical support, and product navigation.
- Retain customers and increase customer loyalty while projecting a professional, efficient and positive approach
- Strong ability to overcome objections and enthusiastically resolve customers concerns while consistently providing superior levels of customer service
- Ensure all relevant procedures are followed from beginning to resolution
- Actively seek out opportunities for self-improvement, keeping up with new product training and process knowledge
- Make independent decisions to resolve customer issues with strong problem solving skills
- Work with other departments to ensure escalated issues are handled timely and correctly
- Professional ability to interact with high valued customers and internal Executives if and when applicable
- Superior verbal and written communication skills to establish trust and reliability over the phone
- Ability to listen, empathize, and effectively handle challenging customers in a professional and pleasant manner
- A commitment to customer satisfaction with the ability to build and develop relationships to identify problems, assess needs and find solutions
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude in an often busy and intense environment
- Strong aptitude and desire to learn new technical systems and applications while being proficient in both some older and the newest technologies
- Attention to detail while being able to multitask, along with the ability to prioritize to meet the team and individual goals
- Ability to follow a large set of procedural guidelines to a very high accuracy level and adjust to changes when required
- A positive outlook on change and flexible approach to team-based work environment and structure
- Desire to grow with the company
- College degree preferred
Leafstone is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search