JOB TITLE: Due Diligence Research Editor
Looking for a career change? Apply today to this exciting opportunity!
The role of the Due Diligence Research Editor is to research and write high-quality reports on companies and/or individuals using a combination of publicly-available sources and proprietary databases. The Research Editor is also required to collaborate with other Research Editors in the DD team and the wider Data Strategy research team when necessary, and ensure that targets and deadlines are met.
The Research Editor works closely with the other members of the Due Diligence team (Quality Analysts and Managers) and their fellow researchers to ensure that the reports and any other projects meet client requirements in terms of accuracy and timeliness by following quality standards. They may also be called on to assist with proofreading and editing reports, according to their individual skills and knowledge.
Skills & Experience
- Previous experience with open source research and investigations or with risk-based due diligence is a significant advantage
- Fluency in other languages is a plus
- Excellent English writing skills, including the ability to summarize complex information clearly and precisely from another language into English
- Strong research skills, including online search tools. Tenacity and ingenuity in the pursuit of sources and information. Ability to handle large volumes of information. Prior experience in research is an advantage. Knowledge and understanding of public records desirable
- Knowledge of and interest in international affairs and politics; specialist legal, business or financial knowledge is an advantage
- Knowledge of or experience with regulatory compliance, anti-bribery, anti-corruption or anti-money laundering is an advantage
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines. Excellent organization skills
- Team player with a high level of initiative and a proactive approach to work, willingness to accept feedback and take ownership of tasks and issues and follow up to ensure that they are successfully brought to completion, ability to adapt readily to changing requirements
- Ability to work as part of a multicultural team, to build and maintain good working relationships
- Ability to identify wholly with company’s service obligations to its clients
- Ideally educated to degree level
Leafstone is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search