Electrical Technician I – 2nd Shift Temp to hire opportunity in the NW 290 area. Apply now!!
Conduct general maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair of electronic equipment, mainly in Automation (PLC, NC, Robotics) equipment. Analysis and repair of some mechanical components will be required.
- Ability to adjust to changing needs of a fast-paced manufacturing environment
- Read schematics, understands technical books, working knowledge of Microsoft Office, able to research in the Internet.
- Lock Out/ Tag Out/ Try Out oriented.
- Working knowledge of PLC s, AC and DC drives, operators interface terminals, etc.
- Troubleshoot faults and breakdowns using Equipment: blueprints, manuals, manufacturer specifications, machine diagnosis, control parameters, PLC ladder diagrams and experience.
- Experience on PLC / NC Controls: Mazaks, Fanuc, Mitsubishis, etc.
- Experience working with machine voltages up to 480 volts.
- Replace back up batteries, encoders, servomotors, drives, cabling, sensors, switches, transducers, breakers, fuses, relays, contactors, etc.
- Electronics experience and capable of repairing boards to the component level
- Associate level or technical degree preferred’ minimum HS diploma
- Windows based computer skills
- Ability to drive and operate narrow aisle, standard and order picker forklifts (gas and electric), Pallet Jack, Computer, Telephone, Copy Machine, Dolly, Boom Lift
- Must have your own tools
- Knowledge in applicable OSHA, EPA, NFPA 70E regulations.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills (Bilingual a plus)
Salary: $20.00 - $25.00 per hour DOE.
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search