Queue Management Analyst
PRIMARY PURPOSE: Under the general direction of the Director of Infrastructure Contracts and Management, provides technical and analytical support to the department. Coordinates with the queue management team to help track the status of projects in the generation interconnection queue and any network upgrades required for the projects implementation. Using MS SharePoint and MS Excel, assists in tracking, file-sharing and creation of documents and reports.
- Responsible for maintaining the accuracy of certain data fields in various systems
- Maintains systems and methods for processing, tracking and auditing processes and documents to ensure tariff and internal department requirements are met, and provides training and administrative support as required.
- Intermediate-Advanced User of Excel - experience creating and working with Pivot Tables, Macros, and V-lookups required
- Working knowledge of MS SharePoint - Locating, pulling, tracking and filing of documents
- General Administrative duties
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- General familiarity with the Microsoft Office Suite, including SharePoint
- Professional communication skills
- Ability to think critically, to recognize/anticipate a problem (technical, operational, process, organizational), and to identify and implement best solutions in a timely manner based information from other processes, procedures, and training.
- Diverse communication skills, including the ability to understand others and clearly and professionally express oneself verbally and in writing, including communications with persons in senior management job roles (internally and externally)
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent objectives, projects, or activities. Effective judgment in prioritizing and time allocation.
- Comfort working in a collaborative and agile environment
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search