Shift: Weekends Friday-Sunday 10-hour to 12-hour shifts
Contract: 4 Months
- Operate warehouse product lines according to standard procedures, including system check, start up and testing.
- Load raw materials (up to 49lbs), inspect final product quality, package, label and palletize product for shipment.
- Work with Leads, ICQA and RME team to keep machinery operational and product within specifications.
- Work with other associates as a team to create a motivated and productive environment.
- Help manage product line inventory for daily production needs.
- Move up to 49lbs as well as stand and walk during shifts lasting up to 12 hours, with or without reasonable accommodation.
- 1+ year working in a like environment (manufacturing/distribution/warehousing/retail)
- 1+ year of experience working with computers and Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- High school or equivalent diploma
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to learn new skills quickly and work as a team.
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search