Contract Length: 6 months
Shift: 8:00am to 6:00pm
The Warehouse Associate is a full-time position that serves customers by maintaining and processing physical assets stored in our warehouse. Assists and coordinates with shipping vendors to receive, account for shipping returns. Helps maintain the accuracy and integrity of our receiving process with meticulous attention to detail and daily receiving audits. They collaborate with team members to enable success for all.
- Process incoming orders; scan carton barcodes and locations on internal system
- Investigate and resolve any order discrepancy for incoming or outgoing orders; manifest all orders, bundle and prepare for shipment
- Accurately prepare all necessary paperwork, such as preparing air way bills, labels, and other shipping documentation.
- Communicate any difficult order issues to manager
- Strong understanding of shipping & receiving, inventory and warehousing practices
- Collaborate with team members
- Observe safety procedures and report any safety issues
- Perform all physical requirements without assistance
- Travel between facilities when necessary
- Mentor others as opportunities arise
- Work on your feet all day
- Lift, load and move boxes (average weight: 40 pounds)
- Climb stairs, lift up to 50 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be punctual
- Be able to read and write in English
- At least one to two years’ experience in a warehouse atmosphere
- Basic computer skills required
- Strong attention to detail
- Commitment to adhere to and enforce all security procedures
- Work well in a team environment
- Must own steel toed boots and mask
Previous experience with UPS World Ship software
Previous experience with Fed-Ex, DHL, UPS, etc.
Able to use small tools consistent with shipping process
Leafstone is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search