JOB TITLE: Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Do you have experience recruiting for top talent? Apply today to this exciting opportunity!
We are looking for a coordinator/jr. recruiter to assist our senior recruiters and the entire team with Onboarding preparation to ensure the best candidate experience possible. Experience with ATS and background check processes, Oil & Gas recruiting (preferred)
- Execute talent acquisitions strategy in the high-demand natural gas industry.
- Leading new employee orientation, manage new candidate onboarding and loading employee data.
- Leading candidate onboarding experience.
- Acting as a liaison between hiring managers and new employees for easy transition and reduce inefficiencies in the hiring process.
- Solving business problems through effective talent acquisition.
- Executing all aspects of employee onboard start dates, boarding employees, initiating pre-employment and relocation.
- Scheduling interviews and candidate travel.
- Own the candidate experience for onboarding and consistently improve processes.
- Advising managers during the candidate selection process.
- Execute overall talent acquisition strategy, improving quality of hire, timely placements, evaluating cultural fit and advising hiring managers.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university.
- 2+ years in Talent Acquisition, experience in college recruiting preferred.
- 3-5 years' experience
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search