JOB TITLE: Administrative Assistant
If you have strong experience in administration, apply today for a chance to grow in your career!
- Work safely; promote safety within organization.
- Schedule, attend monthly sequential safety meetings.
- Assist in building safety requirements; promote and enforce good housekeeping.
- Manage calendars; schedule appointments; organize meetings/events for group.
- Manage office supplies, mail, phone coverage and other general administrative duties.
- Arrange travel (includes booking international and domestic flights, hotel, rental cars, etc).
- Review expense reports, VISA purchasing card for accuracy and policy adherence.
- Process purchase orders, requisitions, ACEs online; set up vendors in Oracle.
- Arrange passport and international visas for group.
- Coordinate office space, moves/relocation.
- Professional appearance/attitude.
- Maintain office files/records; maintain personnel files.
- Prepare agendas/coordinate travel arrangements for visitors.
- Maintain strict confidentiality at all times.
- Review e-mail; proactively handle routine correspondence.
- Professionally interact with business contacts both inside and outside of company.
- Process confidential personnel paperwork (prepare employee requisitions, pay increase forms, relocation, termination paperwork, etc) with a very high degree of professionalism/confidentiality.
- Prepare monthly expense reports.
- Assist with the budget process; review/analyze monthly expenses.
- Track monthly expenses in Vista Plus and Oracle GL database.
- Knowledge of the Company’s purchasing and accounting systems.
- Drive a project through to completion.
- Knowledge of organization, policy, procedures and personnel in order to operate with a great deal of latitude for independent judgment on routine issues.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- 10+ years experience in executive administrative positions with senior managers.
- Good communication/interpersonal skills; ability to interface with customers at executive level.
- Ability to type 60 wpm minimum; take shorthand.
- Strong written/oral communication skills.
- Attentive to details/accuracy is very important.
- Demonstrates tact and integrity when contacting internal and external customers.
- Make decisions about work priorities to effectively and efficiently manage workload.
- Handle many tasks at once.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
- Theoretical/practical business knowledge.
- Function in a team environment.
- Proficiency in use of office automation tools; Microsoft Office required (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Thorough knowledge of Oracle (Purchasing, Vista Plus).
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search