Technical Coordinator – UPS. Direct Hire Opportunity $50K-$55K Apply now!
Serves as Technical Support to customers and Authorized service providers regarding the resolution of technical or general business issues that affect the operations of the group. Ideal candidate will be detail oriented, organized, and able to multi-task. 3 or more years of UPS technical experience is required
- Provide in house technical support phone assistance to both End-user and Authorized Service Provider (ASP) on a TIC dispatch ticket for ongoing operations in the form of identifying parts, drawings or information that may be needed to accomplish the task.
- Use technical knowledge and skill to find or create specialized items as necessary.
- Create spreadsheets for tracking projects or trends and for use in business analysis.
- Create technical and business presentations.
- Display technical, product, and commercial knowledge.
- Distribute application and engineering data to support service activities.
- Work with the factory engineers to resolve technical problems.
- Maintain and accurately process all service request received thru the customer provided form (OSSR/ Startup/ RA) and assigned them to the proper dispatch team personnel.
- Assist with the After Hours on Call duties.
- Special projects as assigned by manager
- BS Engineering or Technology or Technical Associates Degree is preferred.
- Electrical Certificate is preferred.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- 3 or more years of UPS technical experience is required (former UPS Technician preferable).
- Ability to read and understand schematics, one-line diagrams, installation guides and operation manuals.
- MS Office Suite, SharePoint, Outlook
- Good customer service skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
Submit resume along with salary requirement: firstname.lastname@example.org
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.
your application has been submitted