Large Fortune 500 company seeking a Contract Recruiter for a 3-6 month contract position, paying up to $30.00/hr. This is a remote position.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Managing and executing the full recruiting lifecycle.
- Develop and establish recruiting strategies and processes aligned with business objectives and company goals.
- Build and maintain proactive partnerships with all client groups and HR Business Partners in order to better understand their business, manage their staffing needs, offer ideas, solutions and tools.
- Drive recruiting strategies that continually replenish candidate pipelines based on market conditions and current and projected engagements/needs.Execute creative recruitment and sourcing activities including, but not limited to direct sourcing, industry networking, Internet-based and social media recruiting, vendor management, diversity, and outreach to appropriate trade and industry organizations.
- Creatively develop, execute, and/or assist with a variety of staffing projects and initiatives. Manage new hire offer process and ensure compensation packages are competitive with market and industry standards.
- Negotiate job offers and effectively overcome objections.
- Familiarity with behavioral interviewing.
- Ability to lead hiring teams to a consensus during integration meetings.
- Manage and maintain relationships with external staffing agency vendors.
- Ability to create candidate compensation salary comparable for HRBP review and discussion.
- Responsible for ensuring accurate administration of candidate and requisition status reports, hiring metrics, compliance with EEOC regulations and company recruitment policies.
- Must have 2-4 years of high-volume full cycle recruiting experience in agency or in-house.
- Proven ability to stay abreast of market and competitive trends.
- Ability to analyze job descriptions to determine required qualifications to proactively identify qualified candidates.
- Demonstrated success in implementing innovative methods to source and attract passive candidates.
- Knowledge of common human resources practices, employment and immigration laws and/or government compliance regulations as it relates to recruitment and hiring.
- Vendor management experience.
- Familiarity with automated applicant tracking tools, HRIS systems (e.g., Cyborg, Kenexa, etc.), MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
REQUIRED MINIMUM EDUCATION:
High School or Equivalent
your application has been submitted
Back to job search