The Project Coordinator performs customer service, service fulfillment coordination and administrative functions that support the efficient operation of a service office. This role coordinates activities for external and internal customers in a timely and high-quality manner and recommends and implements continuous improvement processes.
- Work with Technician Supervisor in scheduling and dispatching of Technicians for jobs (Start-ups/repairs, warranty, Quoted, Maintenance).
- Enter all information and maintain information into Work order system. This includes work orders, new customer information, and technician hours for billing purposes.
- Schedule personnel, materials, sub-contractors and equipment based on project needs, skill sets, and availability.
- Coordinate operations interaction with the Parts Department and Acquisition, as necessary.
- Review project paperwork, complete calls, and forward project paperwork to Project Administrators.
- Maintain customer satisfaction by investigating concerns, routing them to the assigned staff, and responding to special requests.
- Responsible for generating, interpreting, and printing various assigned reports.
- Manage Maintenance Agreement Renewal process
- Develop, submit and manage Warranty Authorization Process
- Allocate and track purchase requisitions
- Work with Sales Professionals to book jobs, order and track applicable parts to include communication of status of job
- Lead weekly service scheduling meetings
- Participate in monthly AR meetings
- Handle customer inquiries and route questions of technical nature to the appropriate resource.
- Tracking of time and attendance for Technicians.
- Coordinate job startups and maintain communication with customer regarding scheduling for the start-up and follow-up on jobs in progress/completed.
- Participate in local office AP/AR functions. Follow up with customer to ensure that payment has been received.
- Answer telephones and greet customers. Maintain professional and courteous customer contact.
- Ensure timely close-out on all work orders and that all associated paperwork (P.O., etc.) is received and filed with the proper job.
- Responsible for gathering local prevailing wage rate and completing sending hours worked by Technicians on those PW jobs to Human Resources.
- Maintain filing for office. Maintain office equipment (copier, telephone, fax, etc.)
- Organize and coordinate inventory processes.
- Provide initial notification of Workers Compensation claims to insurance carrier.
- Flexibility to work overtime/weekends, as required.
- 3 plus years of customer service experience preferably in a HVAC service environment
- 2-year degree from a vocational/technical/business school plus 5-7 years of related experience required. A Bachelor's degree with less work experience may be considered.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, verbal, diagram, or schedule form
- Proven working knowledge of MS Office – Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of Enterprise Resources Systems or data entry systems preferred
- Effective organizational and time management skills
- Ability to focus and high attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills including listening and clarification skills.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public
your application has been submitted
Back to job search