JOB TITLE: Production Scheduler / Order Management
Apply today to for a chance to grow in your career!
Pay Rate: $16-$18 DOE with $1 night shift differential
Work Schedule: second shift, hours 2:45pm to 11:15pm
Location: Cambridge, MD
- Perform order management transaction within our ERP system
- Organize and assemble customer required documents for the packing and shipping departments
- Access and use the Bartender barcode label production system to print required cylinder labels, box labels and regulator labels
- Maintain current computers, printers, and barcode scanners to their highest level of integrity.
- Communication with inter-departments, or outside customers when needed for support or problem resolution.
- Ensure facility is properly maintained including housekeeping of the work area.
- Ensure that all standard operating procedures are accurately documented and followed.
- Ensure operation meets or exceeds all safety procedures and standards. Safety is a condition of continued employment.
- Quality is integral and is enforced as a part of every job function. The established Quality System must be followed and any deficiency reported.
- Efforts necessary for ISO-9001 maintenance.
- Continuous support for sales/marketing teams.
- System monitoring, training and evaluation.
- Excellent computer skills with outstanding knowledge of the infrastructure surrounding the local computer network.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Visual Basic and Quick Basic.
- Working knowledge of Google sheets, Google Documents, Google Drive
- Strong analytical skills and vision to forecast and implement most successful course of action for the company in a highly competitive environment.
- Oracle and SAP enterprise resource planning (ERP) system experience preferred.
- Lead experience preferred
- Statistical process control methods.
- ISO-9000 series knowledge preferred.
- Ability to work in and promote a team environment.
- Computer skills/PC package expertise, including word processing and data base software applications.
- High school diploma required
- Some College Preferred
- Core Behaviors Typical Level Exhibited for Success
- Organizational Commitment (OC) Models Loyalty
- Flexibility (FLX) Adapts Tactics
- Initiative (INT) Addresses Current Opportunities or Problems
- Achievement Motivation (ACH) Creates Own Measure of Excellence
- Customer-Service Orientation (CSO) Maintains Clear Communication
- Teamwork and Cooperation (TW) Encourages Others
- Integrity (INTEG) Admits Mistakes Publicly
Key Behaviors Typical Level Exhibited for Success
- Self-Control Calms others in very stressful situations
- Expertise Applies technical knowledge
- Analytical Thinking (AT) Sees Multiple Relationships
- Conceptual Thinking (CT) Clarifies complex data and information
- Relationship Building (RB) Builds Rapport
- Information Seeking (INF) Does research/ involves others
- Concern for order and quality Develops systems
- Developing others All
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search