JOB TITLE: Research Planning Associate
Apply today for a chance to grow in your career!
Pay Rate: $24.15/hr
What you will do:
- Support multiple content and data processes and projects for the direct team of 15 associates as well as the broader content teams.
- Manage data- and process-related activities using fact-based principles of efficiency, simplicity, scale, and/or change management
- Work with a variety of stakeholders on projects related to the planning, creation, promotion and management of content.
- Deliver input for regular project reporting (monthly/quarterly) to communicate progress
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree a must, preferred in Economics, Business, Operations Research, Engineering.
- 1-3 years’ experience in an extremely fast-paced work environment, preferably in Research, Marketing, or account/client service.
- Ability to work both independently and as a team player, with excellent time management and prioritization skills to manage a diverse workload, multiple non-routine complex projects with concurrent priorities and deadlines.
- Exemplary operational skills--strong project management and organizational skills with focus on results/timelines
- Demonstrable track record of working with optimized processes, projects and programs for a global workforce.
- Excellent written, oral, and visual communication skills
- Well-versed in the use of Microsoft Office tools, specifically Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, and/or other standard collaborative business tools (e.g., Google Sheets)
- Demonstration of spirit, energy and enthusiasm, great interpersonal skills and a tolerance for ambiguity.
Leafstone is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search