JOB TITLE: Cylinder Prep Technician - 2nd Shift
Do you have experience with Cylinders? Apply today to this exciting opportunity!
- Hours: 2nd Shift (2:30 PM - 11:00 PM)
- Training hours for the first shift (6:00 am-2:30 pm)
- Location: Plumsteadville, PA
- Training will take place on the 1st shift for the first few months and the pay rate for training will be $18/hr.
- Perform maintenance on incoming high pressure cylinders.
- Operate cylinder prep ovens and cylinder dryers.
- Valve / De-valve high pressure cylinders as needed.
- Sort, paint and scrape to ensure proper cylinder appearance specifications are met.
- Operate forklift in a safe manner.
- Conduct proper QC of all completed products and maintain process documentation as needed.
- Ability to work well in a team environment and follow direction. Must be able to shift priorities when directed
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Strong math skills and basic understanding of unit conversions.
- Requires walking or standing to a significant degree
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Ability to read scales and gauges.
- Ability to work a 2nd shift schedule (2:30 PM - 11:00 PM)
- Ability to work overtime as required.
- Adhere to all Standard Operating Procedures.
- Reviews SDS for all chemicals present in handled cylinders.
- Works in a safe manner while handling cylinders at all times.
- Promptly report all safety incidents and / or concerns promptly to management.
- Wear appropriate personal protective equipment as required by the PPE matrix.
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search