JOB TITLE: Manufacturing Recruiter
Do you have experience recruiting in the manufacturing industry? Apply today to this exciting opportunity!
Seeking a Recruiter to support talent acquisition and retention processes of our manufacturing hourly workforce.
Major Job Responsibilities:
- Support all Talent Acquisition and Retention processes of Hourly team members.
- Support sourcing/selection procedures, scheduling interviews, candidate contact (text/ph) and tracking
- On-boarding, training, mentor, and engagement programs during probationary periods
- Retention initiatives of hourly workforce
- Stay, Engagement and Exit interviews
- Track new hire and retention incentive initiatives
- People and culture ambassador
- Critical Skills / Capabilities:
- Time Management: Plans, prioritizes, and manages time to efficiently meet deadlines
- Communication: Timely and consistent communication (text/phone/e-mail/verbal/non-verbal) with hourly applicants/new hires during selection, on-boarding through probationary periods.
- Detail oriented: Ability to accurately track various sources of information, summarize and make recommendations.
- Interpersonal Skills: Can relate to with applicants/employees at all levels to build rapport and relationships
- Problem-Solving: Identifies and analyzes problems, evaluates and makes recommendations.
- Decision-Making: Analyze, Plans and implements actions; demonstrates flexibility to course correct to balance competing priorities
- Collaboration: Works effectively with others to complete a task or achieve a common objective. Works through conflict constructively
- Technical Skills:
- Microsoft Office, Talent Acquisition Systems, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word
- Social Media recruiting
- Constantly works indoors, in an environment that is climate controlled
- Occasionally works outdoors in natural environmental conditions (both hot and cold)
- Occasionally works indoors in an environment that is not climate controlled and has high temperatures
- Occasionally works indoors in an environment that is not climate controlled and has low temperatures
- The role is frequently sedentary, which entails sitting or being stationary
- Occasionally stands or walks for 1-2 hours at a time
- Mix of office and heavy industrial manufacturing environments; noisy work environment; maintain strict adherence to safety rules and regulations
- 3 to 5 years of Recruiting and Generalist HR experience
- Recruiting in Manufacturing industry
- Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) and payroll systems
- Working knowledge of employment laws, benefits, HR principles
- Preferred Education:
- Related college degree; HR or Business-related degree, HR Certifications
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search