Do you have warehouse experience? Apply Today!
Production line technicians are needed to support the strategic vision for our client in Lancaster, PA both on a daily and long-term basis. This
position is responsible for arriving on time and executing the daily plan for production.
Pay: $15 Per Hour + Medical benefits after 30 days of employment
Schedule: Monday - Friday 7AM - 4PM
- Assemble specialty cardboard packaging
- Load and unload jars, lids and finished product from the production line
- Start and operate machinery used in the production or packaging process
- Examine products to verify conformance to quality standards
- Responsible for accurate case labels, coding and pallet tags
- Read and interpret gauges
- Remove all damaged or ineffective product off the line
- High School Diploma or Equivalent Required
- Knowledge of how to safely operate all machines and tools used in food production
- Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality controls, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacturing and distribution of goods.
- Knowledge of all relevant equipment, policies, procedures and strategies to create safe food products within the guidelines of the FDA, Safe Quality Food, and all other governing organizations.
- Ability to give full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times
- Attention to Detail
- Self Control
Leafstone is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search