JOB TITLE: Part time Legal Administrative Assistant
Do you have legal administrative experience? Apply today to this exciting opportunity!
- PAY RATE: $20-25/hour based on experience
- Schedule: (ex M-F, 8am-5pm): M-F, 8am-5pm, flexibility to determine days with manager
- Hours per Week: 25-30
- Location: Granville, OH
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
This position is responsible for providing administrative support to the Intellectual Property organization. The person in the role will enable the success and efficiency of the team through administrative execution, planning, and calendar management. The role will have contact with employees at all levels and will frequently interact with administrative support for other Science & Technology teams.
- The role is responsible for all calendar management of meetings and leader calendar support for the attorneys and other members of the intellectual property team.
- Work with leadership team to map out and plan activities, events, and meetings that tie to business outcomes and team building.
- Support site admins in purchase card administration as needed (i.e. office supplies, annual industry memberships for the organization)
- Interview scheduling and onboarding of new team members.
- Coordinate logistics of offsite and/or onsite meetings.
- Prepare meeting minutes, documents, and presentations as needed.
- The role is responsible to perform other general administrative duties as assigned
- The role will have contact with a variety of internal and external partners at all levels of the organization and must ensure and maintain a positive image.
- This person will have access to confidential company information and must maintain a high level of confidentiality in all information
- 3+ years of administrative experience
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree
- Previous experience working in Legal or Intellectual Property team, general understanding of legal documents
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Strong working knowledge of the MS Office Suite including Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Handles sensitive information in a confidential manner.
- Ability to effectively and proactively communicate with internally and manage relationships
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, demonstrating flexibility and prioritizing while maintaining a results/customer-focused orientation
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced work environment
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills with attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong skills and the aptitude to learn rapidly
- Ability to work independently and proactively with minimal supervision and guidance
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search