Customer Service Coordinator
- Coordinate Prioritize and Schedule Installations
- Use Internal System to Schedule the installation appointments
- Confirm all Installation appointments daily
- Use company portal to manager customer contracts and Associated Paperwork
- Other Duties Include
- Act as a Payroll Liaison
- Enter time tickets into System
- Assist with Operations and Admin Support Like supplies; Filing Phones Ect..
- Handle incoming calls from Internal associates and customers
- Process accounts payable invoices
- Process some receivables
- Education- High School Diploma /GED
- Experience 1-2 years in a customer service, Appointment setting field.
- Skills: Handing Multiple tasks, Strong Customer Service Skills and Communication skills.
- Hours 7am to 4pm
- Payrate 14.50
- Be able to pass a Background check and Drug test
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search