Material Handler needed in Charlotte, NC
Monday to Friday ~7am to 3:30pm ~ $17 per hour
The Material Handler complies with all safety rules and executes day-to-day activities in support of warehouse operations that may include inventory control, issues, receiving, transfers, physical inventory, chemical inventory and, if applicable, equipment and tools. Will utilize a Forklift
- Assure inventory accuracy..
- Ensures the safe movement and handling of required parts and maintenance materials into and out of the storeroom. T
- Will possess good communication skills and is expected to work effectively with supply chain and business partner teammates to prioritize, schedule and implement activities related with day-to-day operations and maintenance activities.
- Needs be a self-starter and customer-driven to support the supply chain organization and business partner with the ability to learn new processes and transactions in the supply chain systems.
- Will be responsible for maintaining excellent communications and relationships with supply chain teammates and site operations to ensure the efficient flow of commodities in and out of plant inventories.
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.
your application has been submitted