JOB TITLE: Parts Coordinator
Apply today to this exciting opportunity!
- Seeking to hire a Parts Coordinator, Temp Labor – First Shift.
- Pay: $18/hr
- This position will be responsible to pull parts from a pick list and correctly place incoming stock in the appropriate location.
- This position is a support role for our manufacturing assembly.
Essential Duties/Principal Responsibilities:
- Correctly place incoming stock on proper pallets.
- Pull parts from a pick list and take to correct machine that needs specific parts.
- Verify parts going to gate are complete and all parts are accounted for.
- Maintain inventory records accurately in the system.
- Dumping hoppers and trash.
- Moving items to and from MRB to designated areas.
- Support and comply with all safety and 5S requirements related to the position.
- Perform other miscellaneous duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School Diploma/GED
- 1-2 years of shop related experience.
- Must be competent in material handling using forklifts and cranes.
- Ability to perform successfully in the machine shop and yards (internal and external stocking areas)
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions. Strong communications and teamwork skills.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Work in standing or sitting position 8+ hours/shift
- Considerable movement involving reaching, standing, walking, pushing, pulling, and lifting
- Work requires close attention to lifting and handling of medium weight parts up to 35 lbs.
- Heavy parts raised to position with hoist
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Average shop conditions with some temperature variations due to seasons
- Subjected to noisy environment requires wearing of ear plugs.
- Work around and with electrical leads, electric motors & wiring
- Standard PPE required: safety glasses, ear plugs, safety shoes with toe and metatarsal guards, gloves and work uniform
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search