JOB TITLE: Materials Handler?
Apply today to this exciting opportunity!
Pay rate $15/hr.
- This position coordinates and expedites the flow of work and materials within or between departments according to production schedules.
- This position also prepares items for shipment and may receive incoming merchandise or material for the preparation of shipment.
- Receive, store and distribute materials, tools, equipment, parts and products within the warehouse.
- Enter record/data into SAP and maintain inventory records.
- Weigh count items for distribution to ensure conformance to company standards.
- Receive and issue components to production department timely and accurately.
- Receive incoming goods from vendors/suppliers in accordance with specifications and procedures.
- Pack finished goods for shipment.
Minimum Job Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) and 0 - 2 years experience warehousing.
- Detail oriented, a team player and solid customer service skills.
- Forklift certification, specifically Propane sit-down forklift.
- Experience with oilfield equipment an asset.
- Experience using Microsoft applications and SAP considered an asset
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search