JOB TITLE: Innovative Utility Production Associate
Apply today for a chance to grow in your career!
Schedule: 07:00 AM - 03:30 PM
Pay Rate: $14.00 Per Hour
- Seeking to hire a Contractor Innovative Utility Production Associate who will work as part of the Supply Chain Manufacturing engineering group to perform assembly activities related to the manufacture of new products in the Morrisville, NC facility.
- Performs assembly operations that involve intricate parts and assemblies
- Assists engineering in building or testing prototypes or new products, processes or procedures
- Operates production floor equipment in a safe and controlled manner
- Understands SOPs, workflow, and technologies used in the production environment Inspects material and product to insure quality standards are met
- Completes Production Floor paperwork and data entry as required
- Cleans and maintains organized work areas, machines, and production lines
- Communicates effectively with engineering, quality, and work groups to ensure completion of tasks and projects Works with team to solve assembly and production floor issues
- Maintains inventory control, parts usage, and scrap
- Performs first level troubleshooting and repairs
- Provides input, ideas, and suggestions for process and operational improvements
- Helps implement process and production improvements
- Works to promote internal and external customer satisfaction
- Adheres to all applicable regulations, policies, and procedures for health, safety, and environmental compliance
- Physical Requirements: Sit/Stand/Walk 8 hrs/day
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search