Looking for someone who is business savvy, understands accounting with basic accounting background.
Must be good with excel; Must also understand how to convert currencies Recent business Grad is OK for this role.
- Candidate will be responsible for researching and resolving customer disputes and inquiries, sending follow-up inquiries and communicating with sales teams, customer service teams as well as operation support teams.
- Ensure the timely resolution of invoice disputes and problems in a global environment
- Investigate shortages and disputed invoices resulting in an appropriate resolution
- Interface with the regional sales coordinators, sales, operations support and strategy to settle customer disputes
- Interact with internal and external customers to gather additional information and negotiate settlement of claims and tax certificates
- Work well with others, being part of a team, and a leader to impact and influence the direction of the team towards shared goals, developing, gaining and demonstrating respect for others within the team
Skills & Experience
- Excellent communication skills; verbal and written as well as excellent phone etiquette
- Experience in operating in a global organization, with process participants that may be located around the world
- History of proactive problem solving
- Ability to adapt to constantly changing environments & priorities
- SAP, Billing and AR experience a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products
- Basic knowledge of functions related to the research and resolution of claims
- Ability to manipulate and interpret data as well as communicating analytic results/recommendations
- Able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously to completion with sound business judgment
- 37.50 hours a week
- Work from Home
- Recent College Graduates are welcome
- 18.00/ hour.
Leafstone is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search