Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
Corestaff is seeking a Bid Coordinator for a client that is located in Dallas, TX
Pay: $18-$20 (based on experience)
A bid coordinator creates and maintains customer bid files. Maintaining bid files includes, but not limited to accurately keying pricing into multiple bid files per customer contract, adding or deleting items on the bid, matching items on customer bids to their order guides, and attaching customers to correct bids.
· Key updated pricing into bids for the following week and printing Bid Order Guides for record-keeping.
· Go through bids to make sure all items on bids are accurately marked on contract or bid header.
· Run Bid Order Guides, Customer Order Guides, and usages per MUA or individual customers to make sure order guides and bids are inclusive of all item’s customers are ordering.
· Create new bids and customer order guides as needed.
· High School Diploma
· 1-year experience
· Proficient in Microsoft Office and10 Key
· MS Excel, Intermediate level (converting text to columns, vlookup, formulas, etc. no pivot tables or macros needed)
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.