Packing/Cutting Associates (Entry level) needed for our client located in North Dallas (75244) for a food production company, on a temp to hire opportunity, day shift, paying $14/hr.
- Prepares, cuts and repacks product per customers’ specifications.
- Operates machinery such as potato peelers, bag sealers, and others.
- Responsible for the cleaning and sanitation of the work area.
- While adhering to sanitation and safety procedures for handling and production to SQF (safe quality food) standards.
- Education- Prefer High School or GED but not required.
- Must be able to pass background check and drug screen.
- Must be able to work in a cold environment.
- Able to work independently
- Ability to perform work assignments at an acceptable productivity level.
- Ability to operate simple machinery
- Able to lift 25 lb to 50 lb boxes of produce.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to stoop and bend frequently.
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search