Our food distribution company is in need of multiple Material Handlers on day shift, paying $14/hr, on a temp to hire basis.
Responsible for supplying product to the grading line and for stacking graded product by count and order on to pallets for shipment.
- Stage product from coolers or other areas to packing lines as instructed by the line supervisor or other operations managers
- Ability to work with the line supervisor and other management to identify and pull product the correct raw product
- Load the packing lines with the correct material
- Remove and stack empty boxes from the packing lines
- Weigh and label a mix of products appropriately as they come off of the packing lines
- Stack product according to order, quantity, and palletization requirements
- Move pallets of product from production to shipping area
- Ensure that all product has been removed from the production area and placed its appropriate location
- Ensure the production area has been cleaned and cleared of all trash and remaining product
- High School or GED helpful, but not required
- Proven ability to work independently
- Ability to perform work assignments at an acceptable productivity level
- Frequent lifting of the product from 20 to 50 lbs. during the shift
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to stoop and bend frequently
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search