Call Center / Customer Service Rep
Our client, Empower Retirement, is seeking entry-level customer service representatives within their Participant Services group. This position is ideal for candidates seeking a career within the financial services industry. Temp to possible hire. Position is remote until Empower returns to the office then there is the potential to work onsite in certain areas.
- Provide excellent service within our call center for our customer’s retirement savings accounts
- Educate and empower our customers without having to make cold calls or sales
- Provide solutions to assist customers with their accounts
- Process contribution changes, withdrawals, loans, and communicate critical plan updates and changes
- Process general account changes upon direction from customer
- A passion for providing quality customer service
- Desire to engage with customers over the phone
- Capability to adapt communication style while servicing our diverse customer base
- Attention to detail and ability to learn and apply financial industry processes, policies and procedures
- Availability to work a 40-hour work week, Monday through Friday 7:00 am – 8 pm local time with possible daily Over Time. OT may be required.
- Must be able to train the first six weeks 9:30 am – 6:00 pm ET or 9:30 am – 6:00 pm PT.
- One year or more of customer service experience (including but not limited to food service, retail, hospitality, teaching, military, banking or financial services) or an associate’s or bachelor’s degree
- Fluency in both English and Spanish a plus
Pay rate: $18.27 per hour
Please submit your MS Word resume with your job posting application.
Internet and Connection Requirements:
- Minimum service level of 50Mbps download and 10Mbps upload to ensure the best voice quality
- Associates are required to connect their computers directly to a modem or router using an Ethernet cable to ensure consistent voice quality.
Related terms: csr, 401K, mutual funds, pension services, investments, plan services, nla, pera, portfolio, finance degree, inbound, outbound, phones, receptionist, concierge, hospitality, entry-level
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.