Are you interested in working with a reputable company with weekly pay? Apply Today!
We are seeking a quality control coordinator to maintain quality output of all programs to ensure customer retention, customer satisfaction and loyalty.
Pay: $18 - $20 Per Hour
Location: West Chicago, IL *This is NOT a remote job opportunity*
Schedule: Monday - Friday (Flexible 8-Hour Schedule)
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Program Implementation
- Communicates daily with Program Managers and Team
- Management to ensure the most current product knowledge and program updates
- Acts as a liaison between Program Management/Client & Team members
- Implements daily changes to contract information
- Reviews dealer program information prior to mailing
- Proactive in researching any potential issues using current program systems & Program Management
- Researches daily concerns or issues – with a resolve in a timely manner.
- Tracks resolution and logs progress in Salesforce.com
- Maintains an inventory of program samples to be supplied to the Service Team
- Maintains an organized filing system for a dealer documentation
- Develops and maintains efficient process flows for all program implementations
- Responsible for knowing program participation numbers
- Responsible for training both the internal and field reps on product knowledge and ongoing enhancements and changes.
- Maintains current training materials, power points & contracts
- Assists IT and Program Management in the development of new program systems and updates
- Performs other related duties as needed to support corporate objectives
- Acts in the best interest of the company by applying stated corporate values and priorities to all communications, decisions, and actions
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 2-3 years’ experience managing multiple projects / supporting sales team
- Conscientious and detail oriented
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to multi task
- Intermediate level computer competency
- Flexibility to work when needed under deadlines
- Relationship building skills
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search