Title: Campus Program Manager
The Campus Program Manager is responsible for developing, delivering, and leading comprehensive early talent/intern campus recruitment programs across the enterprise; for directly managing annual Summer corporate internship program; building, developing, and maintaining relationships with partner universities and other internal and external stakeholders; and ensuring that our strategic campus recruitment initiatives lead to consistent diverse talent pipelines.
This position will be responsible for strategy development, gap identification, campus relations, business partnership, and facilitating the review and selection of intern and early talent.
This exciting role will drive significant impact and have high visibility both internally and externally.
- Build and execute an integrated internship experience, with focus delivering meaningful and measurable results that scale across the enterprise
- Actively develop plans to deliver a best-in-class in campus recruiting program, including employment brand development and promotion, best practice sharing, and active communication with campus partners
- Organize and plan campus events (career fairs, information sessions, on-campus interviews, mixers and other company-sponsored events)
- Function as the primary talent acquisition partner to guide campus candidates through the recruitment cycle
- Work with internal stakeholders to develop strategies for campus recruiting in support of early talent goals and hiring plans, set calendar of events, timelines, and activities as well as delegate responsibilities to hiring teams to ensure proper participation
- Identify innovative campus brand collateral and branded merchandise
- In partnership with the Corporate Communication team, lead efforts in expanding social media presence related to campus engagement activities (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Partner with the Talent Management team to provide a robust internship experience by directly managing all aspects of program delivery
- Partner with appropriate business partners to ensure that continued candidate engagement pre and post hire
- Serve as a knowledgeable, trusted advisor and subject matter expert for our campus recruiting strategy and internship experience programs
- Compile, analyze, and report on industry campus recruitment benchmarks to identify opportunities for further development of new and innovative campus recruitment strategies
- Travel will be required for this position, estimated at 10-20%
- 5 years professional work experience; 2 years developing, delivering, and leading comprehensive early talent/intern campus recruitment programs
- Deep knowledge & experience working with campus recruiting programs, delivering and overseeing internship program experiences
- Experience with on-campus & virtual interviews, career fairs, info sessions
- Demonstrated ability to showcase programs via concise impactful PowerPoint decks
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- Prior experience as a campus recruiter in a large organization
- Prior experience managing an internship program in a large organization
- Experience the Workday Recruiting platform
- Microsoft Excel data and reporting capabilities
- Working knowledge of Handshake and other school recruiting systems
Additional Success Enablers:
- Superb organizational skills as well as written and verbal communication skills
- Able to manage multiple projects at a time
- Ability to effectively lead, drive results, build relationships, and collaborate remotely.
- Exceptional communication skills & ability to influence.
- Ability to work effectively across all levels & layers of the organization
- Articulate in writing a plan with deliverables, timelines and a formal tracking process
- Strong client focus and commitment to continuous improvement; ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships, continually seek new sourcing options, and develop creative approaches to delivering candidates to the customer
Possess strong analytic skills with ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.