Planner II. Direct hire opportunity Salary $77K. Apply Now!!
Responsible for the forecasting, usage control, planning, and requisitioning of material required to achieve most economic production continuity. Also, coordinate and expedite flow of materials, parts, and assemblies within or between departments in accordance with production and shipping schedules or department supervisor`s priorities.
- Maintain material forecasts which support the customer manufacturing requirement.
- Maintain scheduling spreadsheets and production charts.
- Maintain accurate lead time data by communication with purchasing and/or manufacturing.
- Coordinate and process Engineering change.
- Achieve material continuity on at least a total cost basis.
- Identify extra material caused by changes and initiate write off charge to appropriate dept.
- Assist in the detection of transaction control errors and make recommendations for corrective action.
- Supply data to production control on material availability and/or conditions affecting production continuity.
- Control monitor inventory level to meet planned inventory goals
- Develop and issue materials and parts requisitions.
- Plan purchased/manufactured part procurements to assure products are built on timeParticipate in SGA and other duties as assigned by Materials Manager or Plant Manager.
- Run shortage reports and work with purchasing to ensure parts are available to meet production demands.
- Analyze capacity requirements and provide input to production supervisor to resolve the issue or escalate as needed to ensure on time deliveries.
- Maintain assigned work area and equipment
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Experience in computerized MRP, CRP, SFC, MPS systems
- Flexibility to adapt to changes in priorities
- Prefer 2 years college degree or 2-3 years’ experience in project driven demand environment.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
Submit resume: firstname.lastname@example.org
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search