Bilingual (English Spanish) Customer Service Specialist in St. Petersburg, FL
Monday to Friday ~ 8am to 5pm ~ $16.35 per hour!!
This position is responsible for answering and evaluating customer calls processed through an Avaya phone system, various email and work order management systems answering technical and program-related questions and troubleshooting electrical, appliance equipment problems and DR device internet connectivity issues.
- Provide and document detailed explanations summarizing the recommended solution to the customer and dispatch the information to the appropriate field representative and/or contractor for action. Maintain accurate customer records in a timely manner.
- Requirements: - Requires the ability to use technical analysis and investigative techniques. Must have working knowledge of Customer Service Systems, Work Order Management Systems and product and program applications knowledge to resolve inquiries. Must demonstrate excellent interpersonal and communication skills and work well in a team environment. Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Excel.. Must utilize expert accounting skills for auditing system-generated reports against vendor invoices.
- Skills: - Demonstrates strong organizational/planning skills with ability to multi-task - Demonstrates ability to work in a team setting and contribute to team goals - Demonstrates effective written/verbal communications and interpersonal skills - Demonstrates strong customer service focus / orientation - Demonstrates the ability to work with Microsoft Office products, specifically strong Excel skills - Demonstrates strong attention-to-detail skills - Demonstrates flexibility - Demonstrates analytical thinking Minimum of one-year experience required, one to three years preferred.
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Specialized trade, technical school or college preferred.
- 1-3 years’ experience preferred.
- Basic knowledge of electrical theory, HVAC Systems, low voltage control circuits preferred.
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.
your application has been submitted