Corestaff is seeking Mold Machine Operators on a temp to hire basis for our client located in East Houston near 610 and I-10.
Night shift: $16/hr - $1 raise upon conversion to full time.
Hours: 11PM-6AM Monday - Friday
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manual dexterity commensurate to quickly unload and reload the parts from press
- Ability to work with high temperature (120F) equipment and high machinery noise level using proper PPE
- Follow work order instruction to prepare sheet molded compounds (SMC) for pressing
- Keep molds clean
- Maintain good housekeeping in work area during and at end of shift
- Must be available to work overtime when required
- Stand for at least 8 hours at a time
- Lift, push, pull up to 50 pounds
- Eyesight commensurate to visually inspect parts
- Required, not provided: Safety shoes required; composite or steel toe
- Required, not provided: Long sleeve shirts required to avoid dust irritation on arms; arm sleeves provided if you don’t have long sleeve shirts
- Required, provided: Safety gloves, glasses, arm sleeves, masks
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search