Our Metals client in NW Houston is looking for a Shipping Coordinator working 7:00 am to 3:30 pm. Position is paying up to $18/hr. DOE. and is a direct hire role. Don't miss this great opportunity!
- Basic knowledge of material grades
- Equipment knowledge of tape measure, plastic wrap or banding machine
- Prepare material for processing and shipping
- Using a forklift to handle and transport all raw material, parts, supplies, etc. from tree rack and pallet rack locations onto trucks
- Load/unload trucks with pallets and bars/tubes of material
- Answer e-mails and manage Excel spreadsheets
- Operate pallet wrapping machine and also operating pallet strapping/banding tools
- Spends 100% of time in shop area and yard. Exposed to possible shop hazards including extreme heat and cold, high noise and eye injuries.
What YOU need to be qualified:
- HS diploma or GED
- One year shipping experience preferred
- Must pass a drug screening and background screening
- Must be available to work weekends
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search